half empty

I never thought that it'd be easy
Cause we're both so distant now
You tell me this is for the best
So tell me why am I in tears?

I felt so far away
From where we used to be
And where do we go
When there's no road to get to your heart?

So far away and now I just need you here

I need you to need me
Can't you see me how could you leave me?
I want you here with me
To guide me, hold me, and love me now

Oh son,
Do you do what you did with me?
Did you forget all the plans that you made with me?

You said you needed a little time for my mistakes
It's funny how you use that time to have me replaced
Now if you're trying to break my heart
It's working cause you know!

I never should've let you go
I need to know should I fight for our love or disown?
It' getting harder to shield his pain in my heart

Now we don't wanna fall but we're tripping in our hearts
It's reckless and clumsy
Cause I know you can't love me
And there's nothing my heart can do

I know I won't be the first one
Giving you all this attention
But I really wanna see you

My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me
I guess I'm just a sucker for love
I can't deny
There's so many thoughts in my mind

I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place
I'm gonna cherish every moment
Cause ..
I'm still stuck in the moment with you[ng].

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

SMAN 6 vs SMAN 70

AlawyYP

Justin Bieber - One Less Lonely Girl @SICC,bogor